Thursday, April 3, 2008

Owen's Birthday

Yes, I know his birthday was weeks ago, but, hey-I've been busy with Easter and all sorts of other stuff. (Like cleaning off my hard drive after I tried to download images off my CF card and my computer told me "NO". Yikes! That's been a big project and I'm still not done because I have to make sure everything is backed up and burned to CD before I remove it from my computer.) So anyways.....you get the idea.

So here's a random schmandom smorgasboard of birthday week festivities....

The yearly "hold-out-how-many-fingers-old-you-are" shot.
I had about two seconds to get this 'cause he wanted to be off riding his new scooter.
*Click on images to see them bigger*


He likes to do little "stunts" on his new scooter. Like putting his toes up on the front bar. Pretty smooth...


The super-fun birthday party at Pump It Up....
The obstacle course is really fun to try to race your kids on. :) Even when you get owned. Not that I would know anything about that...haha

They had this AWESOME hallway.

Owen got to sit in a little throne.
"Hey Owen, look at Mommy real quick, so I can get a birthday picture!".....


"Owen, up here, honey! Look up here!"


"Hey now..."


Me: "Owen, pleeease? Look up here for just a second..."
Him:"Cheeessse..." (with a mouthful of pizza.)
Me: "Okay, I guess that will have to do."


Owen's best friend Ian wanted to sit with him. :) How sweet.


FYI: This Nerf dart tag set is SO FUN. We've spent many hours as a family having dart wars since his birthday. The kids like to set up ambushes and attack us parents. Good times, good times.
ANOTHER FYI: The set comes with safety glasses for a reason. Wear 'em. (SORRY MJ! Hope your eye is okay! I really was aiming for your stomach.)


Hey! There's the birthday boy! He's actually looking AT me! And smiling! And he doesn't have a mouthful of food! YES!


Oh, serious moment over....
Oh, wait a second....Could it be???
Photo magic....Isn't he a handsome little guy?
And now he's 5. And getting ready to go off to kindergarden. *Sniff* How can he be 5 already??!

No comments: